Job Title: Assistant Buyer
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an assistant buyer to join its vibrant procurement team.
Το deliver exceptional support by handling multi-tasking issues for the Buying Manager and the business overall. It suits a fresh-ish university graduate with personal interest in all aspects of procurement; from the creative bits such as product research & development to more “boring” such as numbers crunching and excel-work. The position suits a young ambitious professional who will want to apply his/her academic knowledge into practise and develop his/her self-further.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- University Degree in Business or in Business-related field.
- 1 – 4 years of work experience in fast-paced environments.
- Very comfortable with numbers and translating them into meaningful information.
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to logically & systematically approach tasks and projects
- Excellent user of MS Office particularly Excel & Outlook.
- Fast thinker, hard worker & highly adaptable
- Ability in working under extreme pressure in demanding and fast moving environments where multi-tasking is the norm
- A gifted communicator who can explain in simple terms the thinking behind actions, design, content & strategy
- Excellent overall communication skills both written & verbal in Greek and English & well-polished soft skills
- First class skills in analysis, organising & prioritising tasks with minimal micro-management needs
- Monthly sales reporting per SKU
- Plan, implement & evaluate buying activities, actions and results
- Competition analysis and store visits so as to report back to the business prices, product count, new launches and digital activities of our key competitors.
- Assist and participate in the NPD process working alongside with other business units
- Organise and participate in trade shows will need to be able to travel if needed.
- Develop, maintain and archive of buying info material
- Maintain and improve processes
Very Competitive Salary package €€€ depending on experience
Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
Career Development within the team or the wider business
- Bonus depending on Performance & Results
- Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the firstname.lastname@example.org using as subject the position you are applying.
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum skills requirements .
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.