Marketing Junior Executive
Job Title: Marketing Junior Executive
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for a junior marketing executive to join its small but fun marketing team.
To deliver exceptional support by handling multi-tasking issues for the Marketing Manager and the business overall. It suits a fresh-ish marketing graduate with personal interest in all aspects of marketing; from the creative bits such as graphic design and copywriting to more “boring” such as numbers crunching and excel-work. The position suits a young ambitious professional who will want to apply the academic knowledge into practise and develop his/her self-further.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Marketing or Marketing related areas.
- 1 – 4 years of work experience in marketing departments
- Knowledge in graphic design, copywriting, digital media, web design, photography.
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent User of MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Web & Social Media Platforms
- Experience in Web Design, graphic design content & social media (portfolio will be a plus)
- Fast Thinker, Hard Worker & highly adaptable
- Good to work under extreme pressure in demanding and fast moving environments where multi-tasking is the norm
- A gifted communicator who can explain in simple terms the thinking behind actions, design, content & strategy
- Excellent overall communication skills both written & verbal in both Greek and English & well-polished soft skills
- First class skills in analysis, organising & prioritising tasks with minimal micro-management needs
- Monthly sales reporting per SKU
- Plan, implement & evaluate marketing activities, actions and results
- Competition analysis and store visits so to be able to report back to the business prices, promos, product count, new launches, ATL/BTL and digital activities of our key competitors.
- Assist and participate in the NPD process working alongside with other business units
- Organise and participate in trade shows (will need to be able to travel).
- Develop, maintain and archive graphic design material
- Maintain and improve website, social media and its content
- Design, Develop & Deliver marketing material for Business branding, packaging, catalogues, business flyers, in-store displays.
Very Competitive Salary package €€€ depending on experience
Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
Career Development within the team or the wider business
- Bonus depending on Performance & Results
- Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the email@example.com using as subject the position you are applying.
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum skills requirements .
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.